[GEM-dev] Re: Windows and MacIntel binaries

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 13 18:18:26 CEST 2006

hi

chris clepper wrote:
> I have a Windows and Intel Mac build of GEM that I believe are up to date
> and reasonably full featured.  The only thing I could not get running on
> Windows is the fiducial tracking and the Pbuffer based code.  I would like

weird, what was the problem with fiducial tracking?
i assume that you added all the libfidtrack*.cpp files to the project?

> to post the binaries somewhere like IEM if possible.

definitely.
however, for security reasons i cannot give you direct access. just
email them to me, i will put them online.
probably i'll find a way in the future to use the puredata.info
userdatabase for such things (and store the files on the
puredata.info-host rather than on the ftp.iem.at)

mfg.asdr