[GEM-dev] Re: Windows and MacIntel binaries

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 14 10:45:32 CEST 2006

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> hi
>
> chris clepper wrote:
>> I have a Windows and Intel Mac build of GEM that I believe are up to date
>> and reasonably full featured.  The only thing I could not get running on
>> Windows is the fiducial tracking and the Pbuffer based code.  I would
>> like
>
> weird, what was the problem with fiducial tracking?
> i assume that you added all the libfidtrack*.cpp files to the project?
>
>> to post the binaries somewhere like IEM if possible.
>>

> definitely.
> however, for security reasons i cannot give you direct access. just
> email them to me, i will put them online.

thanks, i'll pack the w32-binary you sent me, as soon as i can (mainly
waiting for sf-cvs right now).
i tested it on my mate's w2k machine, and it seems pretty ok. (i admit i
did not test for functionality, only for object-existance).
creating these objects (or was it destroying?) crashed pd:
[glsl_fragment], [glsl_vertex], [GEMglGenTextures]

attached is the log of the existance test.

mfg.asdr