[GEM-dev] Gem compile dies on glDeleteBuffersARB

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 14 18:54:41 CEST 2006

Ok, but if it only works on Apple, then shouldn't it be disabled by
default on GNU/Linux?  Most ./configure build systems will build
properly just given a ./configure && make   I think it would make for
a lot less help emails to the list if Gem built automatically like
that, then other features were enabled using the --enable- flags.

.hc

On Sep 14, 2006, at 11:07 AM, chris clepper wrote:

> How about using the --disable-Vertex flag?
>
> On 9/14/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> This should be fixed in the configure/makefile.  This is all I did:
>
> ../configure --disable-sse2 --with-pd=/path/to/pd  &&  make
>
> FYI: This transcript is from Debian.
>
> .hc

publicity.          - Bill Moyers