[GEM-dev] ./configure build on apple dies with imagemagick errors

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:13:39 CEST 2006

On 9/14/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> I would really rather not build Gem from CVS for this reason, y'all seem a
> bit hostile to making it less difficult.   I am trying to get the
> auto-builders working, so that I never have to do it again.  Hopefully it'll
> help you guys out also, but I will need some help from you to get it going.

We use Xcode and not makefiles on OSX, which is why they doesn't work so
well.  We are under no obligation to make this work and you have every
freedom to submit changes to this list.  If you are able to fix problems you
encounter, and I believe you are capable, then please do so.  Otherwise, be
patient and someone will probably get to it in due time.