[GEM-dev] ./configure build on apple dies with imagemagick errors

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:37:17 CEST 2006

On 9/17/06, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> chris clepper wrote:
>

> > I had committed that change twice in as many weeks without any errors
> from
> > CVS yet it never changed.  I guess using CVS under Cygwin is pretty
> > pointless.
> >

> yeah, i was wondering since the fix was trivial...

I did one on Friday with the commit message of 'seconds' but I don't see any
record of it.  There was also one the same day after the change where I
mistakenly put it inside the WIN32 #ifdef.  Oh well, it is fixed now.

anyhow, for using CVS on w32 i suggest tortoiseCVS
> http://www.tortoisecvs.org/ (and tortoiseSVN later on...): good
> integration into w32-explorer and has never yet failed me.

I tried that one, but it had some problem with a previous install of WinCVS
that I could not completely remove.  Ugh.