[GEM-dev] gemframebuffer

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 20 19:12:20 CEST 2006

chris clepper wrote:
> I have done a little work on gemframebuffer recently.  I added a message
> for
> changing the background color and also uncommented some of the glMatrix()
> code.  It is close to rendering properly but has the following problems:

cool, i want mirrors!

> - OSX only works with exact powers of two for size

true for linux too.

> - separator doesn't work in chains following gemframebuffer

it does work, but in your example patch the left subchain is rendered
_before_ the right ([separator]ed) subchain, that's why the [separator]
does not have any effect.
either use [separator]s for _all_ subchains, or use [t a a] (it's like
in pd ;-))

> - all geos are textured with the contents of gemframebuffer

it does work, but you have to glDisable() things you have glEnable()d ;-)

> Testing patch attached.

i attached a "fixed" version.

mf.asdr