[GEM-dev] Fwd: pd-debian-powerpc Pd-Linux pd-extended build results 2006-09-21 06.25.54

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 22 03:08:02 CEST 2006

On Sep 21, 2006, at 1:52 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> Strange, every machine has a different error.  That's unusual:
>
> seems like your machines are differently set up ;-)
> probably there is a m_pd.h somewhere in /usr/include

These are clean installs, there is definitely no cruft like that
lying around.  I just double-checked.

>>> -I/usr/include/FTGL -I/usr/include/freetype2  filmMPEG3.cpp -o
>>> filmMPEG3.o
>>> filmFFMPEG.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void filmFFMPEG::close
>>> ()’:
>>> filmFFMPEG.cpp:70: error: cannot convert ‘AVCodecContext**’ to
>>> ‘AVCodecContext*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int
>>>

> for now, please disable ffmpeg when building on debian-testing.
> the api changed faster than Gem....

I am almost positive that ffmpeg didn't change since Gem was
building.  On Debian/testing, its using version 0.cvs20060329-4.1

As for disabling it, there is not machine-by-machine config (yet?).
Feel free to change the ./configure settings in packages/Makefile in
the "gem" targets.

Also, if you want shell access to the servers, that can be arranged.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.