[GEM-dev] (no subject)

Stefano Papetti papetti at sci.univr.it
Fri Oct 6 10:18:53 CEST 2006

Hey it works!!! Thanks a lot!

You're right about you previous Intel version. Here's the (now old) error:

/Users/Stefano/pd_externs/Gem.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/Stefano/pd_externs/Gem.pd_darwin, 10): Library not loaded:
/usr/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/Stefano/pd_externs/Gem.pd_darwin
  Reason: image not found
Gem: can't load library

Best,
Stefano