[GEM-dev] ArToolkitPlus -> Pure Data - Gem

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Sat Oct 21 22:36:45 CEST 2006

hi all,

davide morelli did almost a working bridge of artoolkitplus and pure
data - gem. i think it would bring many new possibilities to AR like
opengl dataflow, sound, sensors, open sound control, video, physical
modeling, importation of model (.obj) etc...

please have a look at this url:
http://www.davidemorelli.it/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ar:augmented_reality_and_interfaces

right now, the external is detecting the correct id of the marker and
also follows each marker if we rotate it until the angle is below 90°...

that would be fantastic if we can do this bridge. i cc artoolkit forum,
many some people would be willing to help.

pat