[GEM-dev] ArToolkitPlus -> Pure Data - Gem

Shigeyuki Hirai shigeyuki at pop01.odn.ne.jp
Sun Oct 22 18:41:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've already built the ARToolKit external for GEM for Max/MSP.
# I had a chance to demonstrate it for Miller Puckette in June.

The name of external is "pix_artoolkit", which uses old version of
artoolkit (not artoolkitplus).
Please have a look at following urls.

http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/pix_artoolkit_running.png
http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/pix_artoolkit_help.png
http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/particle1.png
http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/particle2.png
http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/particle3.png

I haven't released it yet, because of a few issue, managing gem
images, using latest version, ...
If my sourcecode of pix_artoolkit is useful for the artoolkitplus
external, I will joint the davide morell's work for pd-gem.

Sincerely,

Shigeyuki Hirai