[GEM-dev] which gem to include in upcoming release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 2 16:44:26 CET 2006

The only thing that I have noticed is that the current HEAD doesn't
build on Mac OS X 10.3.  It was building fine until a couple weeks ago.

If you make a tag, then I can use that as the starting place for the
Pd-extended branch.

.hc

On Nov 2, 2006, at 10:33 AM, chris clepper wrote:

> I think the current CVS is a pretty good release.  Jamie committed
> some changes yesterday for fairly advanced features which need
> testing, and I have some esoteric code not yet ready, but the rest of
> it seems pretty solid from my use.
>
> Maybe Cyrille and some of the other people using the recent code will
> give their impressions.
>
> cgc
>
> On 11/2/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>>
>> I am getting ready to make the Pd-extended 0.39.2 release branch.
>> Which version of Gem should I include?

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.