[GEM-dev] which gem to include in upcoming release

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:49:23 CET 2006

On 11/2/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> The only thing that I have noticed is that the current HEAD doesn't
> build on Mac OS X 10.3.  It was building fine until a couple weeks ago.

The Altivec code?  That is a mystery since I have built that on using
Apple's GCC 3.3 on 10.4.

What is your plan for binaries?  OSX 10.3 and 10.4 versions with/without
Altivec?  What about Windows i386 and i686 with and without SSE?

If you make a tag, then I can use that as the starting place for the
> Pd-extended branch.

We will wait until the other two agree with the tag point and some people in
the field confirming that something critical isn't horribly broken.

cgc