[GEM-dev] ArToolkitPlus -> Pure Data - Gem

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Fri Nov 10 15:30:12 CET 2006

hello,

i was waiting to see if more people would show an interest in this
project. i can't believe how much the traffic is low for a technology
that will be everywhere in a near future (forums on ar).

anyway the good news is that james tittle is interested in this project
and davide morelli already did a big part. we just need the source of
pix_artoolkit write by shigeyuki for max/msp. we will port it to pd and
then we will try to use artoolkitplus!

shigeyuki can you share your source?

maybe other developers will be interested in joining this effort to
bring augmented reality to a dataflow environment. that's why i still cc
gem-dev and artoolkit forums.

patrick