[GEM-dev] Re: ArToolkitPlus -> Pure Data - Gem

JS js at drone.ws
Fri Nov 10 15:59:25 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm currently in the way of porting ARToolkitPlus in Drone, an
open-source heterogenous computing environment (with dataflow, FSM, and
others) (see http://trac.drone.ws). The code will be in Java and will
integrate with a library for 3d graphics in Java, that will be coded
this winter. I don't know yet wether I'll try to port GEM into Drone
(with a JNI bridge) or code another library in JOGL. But in any case,
that will be yet another port of AR into a visual programming
environment. I'll be following closely Morelli's work and altough right
now I didn't really put any of my code available, I'll do it pbly in
january when it is a bit more advanced.

Cheers,

--
J. S. Senécal