[GEM-dev] Re: ArToolkitPlus -> Pure Data - Gem

Shigeyuki Hirai shigeyuki at pop01.odn.ne.jp
Sat Nov 11 17:46:01 CET 2006

hello,

i apologize to respond late. my machine i develop gem4max has a
trouble to access sourceforge.net.
i uploaded the source of pix_artoolkit

http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/pix_artoolkit.zip

and also upload an archive file including code warrior project and
examples.

http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/pix_artoolkit.dmg

please download them.

thanks,