[GEM-dev] Re: ArToolkitPlus -> Pure Data - Gem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Nov 12 16:10:08 CET 2006

Shigeyuki Hirai wrote:
> hello,
>
> i apologize to respond late. my machine i develop gem4max has a trouble
> to access sourceforge.net.
> i uploaded the source of pix_artoolkit
>
> http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/pix_artoolkit.zip

thanks, i've added the object to the regular Gem.

> and also upload an archive file including code warrior project and
> examples.
>
> http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~hirai/max/pix_artoolkit.dmg

unfortunately i don't know how to use this here (on linux) so i have no
idea, whether the code works or not (at least it does not crash).

i removed the calls to argInit() (which removed the dependency to ARgsub
(and glut)).
so know, Gem only needs to link against libAR.a

ah yes, [pix_artoolkit] will only be available if configure can find the
ARToolKit libs.

mfg.adr
IOhannes