[GEM-dev] Re: new demo video

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Dec 29 23:00:00 CET 2006

On Dec 29, 2006, at 4:51 PM, marius schebella wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> This version is actually higher quality:
>> http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/AV/tree_fire.mov
>
> hmm, I don't see the quality in either of the two videos.
> what about a sample of elephants dream?
>
> marius.

I guess I like funny and bizarre movies for this kind of thing.
Elephant's Dream isn't released under completely free license.

http://orange.blender.org/blog/creative-commons-license-2

The CC licenses do not meet the Debian Free Software Guidelines, so
therefore cannot be included into Debian.

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra