[GEM-dev] glReportError, glGetError

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:34:33 CET 2007

On 1/5/07, james tittle <tigital at mac.com> wrote:
> ...I'd rather not remove it, but maybe have it exposed with the
> "debug 0/1" message to [gemwin]...I've found it extremely useful when
> creating patches with the gl wrappers...

That is a reasonable solution to me since glGetError is designed for debugging.

Another idea would place debugging in one of the Gem base classes that
would turn debugging on and off per object or globally.  I have no
idea how well that would work in practice but having a message like
'sphere: GL error' or something along that line would be more
informative.

cgc