[GEM-dev] font support for Pd-0.39.2-extended release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jan 7 03:55:14 CET 2007

I need to finish up the Pd-0.39.2-extended release this week.  Right
now, there is not font support included.  Can we get the font stuff
building?  Otherwise, I'll need a universal binary version that works
on 10.3, and 10.4 PowerPC/Intel.

Also, for 0.40.x-extended, I plan on doing 64-bit builds for AMD,
Xeon and G5.  Having everything in the build system will mean that
Gem is automatically included in that.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.