[GEM-dev] MacIntel binaries

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 10 10:44:00 CET 2007

chris clepper wrote:
> On 1/9/07, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
>
>> thanks; cannot test it now though, since the student with his laptop is
>> not here right now.
>> however, i was rather asking for a Gem.pd_darwin (including static ftgl
>> support) built for macintel.
>> do you happen to have one of these too?
>> i could put it online on the iem-site.
>
> I have not managed to build one that works for both Pd 0.39 and before
> and 0.40.  I have attached the 0.40 one.  Maybe that is not a problem
> since MacIntel support seems to be best on 0.40.

ok thanks.
i have put it online again, and while doing so, i found that i already
had a macintel binary online, though very will hidden.

i think i should make the cvs-snapshot section more prominent.

the link is http://gem.iem.at/download/SNAPSHOTS/

mfga.sdr
IOhannes

PS: i did not let your original email through including the binary,
since it was > 1MB