[GEM-dev] glsl on ati radeon 9600 with linux

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Jan 14 14:12:22 CET 2007

hello,

i finally get the computer back.
so i've got a laptop with ubuntu + ATI so i can make some test.

i compile curent GEM cvs without problem, but i've got an error while loading Gem in the pd consol :
Gem.pd_linux : undefined symbol: glUniform2i

i'll have this computer until wednesday, so i can make more test since then.

anyway : how can i know if my GC is GLSL 2.0 complient?

Cyrille