[GEM-dev] Error loading Gem undefined symbol

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 22 23:22:59 CET 2007

Hallo,

(I guess this was supposed to go to gem-dev as well).

Luigi Rensinghoff hat gesagt: // Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> Am 22.01.2007 um 22:29 schrieb Frank Barknecht:
> >Is it possible or advisable then to disable GLSL? I tried
> >"--disable-ARB" and "--disable-NV" but like Luigi I still get thes
> >same error with current CVS, and configure --help doesn't tell
> >anything about GLSL.
>
> Oh Thanks...
>
> iam glad to see i am not the only stupid one with that problem.
>
> But a question to frank: How can you play with pmpd without gem ??

I'm using data structures of course!

Much better than Gem anyways because I can read out the current screen
position of a rectangle much easier. Rotations are harder to do,
though.

(Just kidding, but only half.)

> Did you switch to an older version of Gem maybe ?

Yes, I'm currently running an older version of Gem. I always try to
load a Gem.pd_linux after compiling without installing it, and if it
doesn't load, I'll keep the old one.

Ciao