[GEM-dev] Gem (cvs) load error on debian/etch

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Jan 27 05:11:15 CET 2007

hmmm, then 1.0-8776 should have worked...

maybe a bug in the particular version that debian packages.

Happy its working at all.

The cool thing about having a fast machine around is that damn its
fast!!! (I like to keep using my old machines to keep my ideas
realalistic, as long as the 1.25Ghz g4 w/9600 feels fast I should be
happy) - which makes my AMD64 fly like crazy!!! My old feedback patches
barely move the CPU monitor!

.b.