[GEM-dev] Problem with pix_film and first frame

Romain Chantereau romain at mezimail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:03:21 CET 2007

Hi !

I am using gem 0.9 on Debian GNU/Linux sid and I have a strange
behavior : I am not able to load the first frame (frame 0).

When I load the pix_film, the frame 0 is displayed, then I play with the
frame number inlet, and when I reset it to 0, it is inoperant, the last
required frame is displayed (ie: if I jump from frame 8 to frame 0,
nothing happend, the frame 8 is still displayed).

Does someone knows what can I do to retrieve my first frame ?

Cheers,
Romain.