[GEM-dev] Gem patches to fix DV4L bugs and crashes

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:41:08 CET 2007

> One way to do this is obviously to hand-edit Base/glew.h and remove
> mention of the GL 2.0, but there perhaps should be a more "elegant" way
> with a configure flag (I am a total newb when it comes to editing configure
> scripts, though).

Well, I tried removing #define GL_VERSION_2_0 1 alltogether from Base/glew.h
but that made no difference (I did make clean and distclean in between
attempts). I even tried removing the whole GL_VERSION_2_0 section. Still no
difference. Yet according to the glsl objects, if GL_VERSION_2_0 is not
defined, it should never venture into the questionable parts of the code.

So, is there another way to impose this without losing those glsl objects?

Ico