[GEM-dev] Fwd: another videoDV4L bug

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:21:34 CET 2007

> i am pretty sure that i got correct colors, last time i used DV4L....

The video was ok with me too, but since latest distro/iee1394 update, that
is not the case any more.

How about we simply add it as a message then? For instance, swap_red_blue
0/1 that goes into video capture object? This would then be universal for
all pix_video objects and available whenever such a problem is
encountered...

BTW, this is somewhat OT but I am still trying to figure out why my ADVC-100
(external video input to fw box) eats so much cpu with a single feed from an
NTSC camcorder (via S-video)? Someone suggested that it may be that decoding
of frames happens in software but I thought that ADVC did that in hw?

Best wishes,

Ico