[GEM-dev] rendering different gemheads at different rates?

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:34:14 CET 2007

I do something similar by only opening a spigot once a second for motion
detection.  You could turn the gemhead on and off really quickly as well.
The problem will be if you need to display anything in the chain constantly
as these methods will result in a flash every so often instead of a constant
image.

Maybe we can back up a step to solve your problem. Why do you need
pix_resize?