[GEM-dev] pix_dump throwing "error: inlet: no method for 'bang'"

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Apr 15 03:39:54 CEST 2007

Hey all,

Anyhow seen pix_dump throwing the error above? I can't narrow down the
problem, but having just the gem-chain with pix_dump in a separate patch
does not throw the error. This is with the current CVS on linux.

If no one has seen this I'll dig further, but I can confirm that as soon
as I disconnect the bang from pix_dump I stop getting the error in the
console.

Also pix_dump is indeed sending the pixel values when PD throws the error.

Thanks,

.b.