[GEM-dev] [PD] Gem Compiling os x xcode problems

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 15:15:46 CEST 2007

Thats cool, I think thats an elegant solution.  Then I dont get why I still get this message from Gem:

[text2d]: Gem has been compiled without FONT-support !

This is from the latest auto-build (may 9). I can clearly see the libfreetype.6.dylib in the correct path.
Well I'm still very green at this, hope you can figure it out.  I will keep testing the nightly-builds for font
support.  This process has been my first experience with compiling anything.  BTW i was able to get
text support going by including the static library within the Gem build.  Gem blew up to 4.2MB, its a
fatty but it works for my purposes.
Alain