[GEM-dev] best way to wrap opencv library for noob

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 17 22:26:20 CEST 2007

It seems as though the artengine cvs and the gridflow page is down.  Where can I get the latest
gridflow incliding your patch called #labeling?  I would like to get this going.  Does your #labeling
patch output blob coordinates in a matrix style?  Thanks for your help, I'm gonna try hard to make
gridflow work os x.
Alain