[GEM-dev] compiling Gem on OSX 10.4 w/ FTGL from fink

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jun 1 01:34:57 CEST 2007

Hey all,

Do I'm trying to build Gem on OSX with FTGL, since thanks to Hans fink
provides it.

Seems fink provides a static lib, and no ftlg-config, both of which seem
to be preffered by Gem's configure for FTGL.

How can the configure script be altered to link against a static ftgl?
and do so without ftgl-config.

Or is it possible to get fink to provide a shared lib and ftgl-config? Hans?

Thanks,
.b.