[GEM-dev] missing [pix_write], that does only take pixes

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jun 8 21:19:31 CEST 2007

I think this would be best implimented into the pix_buffer stuff, so
that you would choose some frames from a pix chain (not the framebuffer)
write them to a pix_buffer, and then save them from there. pix_write is
really for writing files from the framebuffer, not from chains...

I wonder if anyone has made a patch that saves the framebuffer with
pix_write and also loads that image somehow, not a very easy task...

I vote for "open" and "save" for pix_buffer. I think pix_buffer may
already support "open?"

..b..