[GEM-dev] How to add a directiory to the build system

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Thu Jul 12 20:27:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have created an additional folder in /src/ and want now tell the
building system to also compile this folder. I've tried it with success
with adding the folder to Make.config, but then after some time it
didn't work anymore. So I tried ./configure and my folder then wasn't in
Make.config any more. And it also didn't work right then with only
adding my folder to the file.

So what do I have to do to tell the build system to also include my new
folder??

mfg