[GEM-dev] video-mixer with vga input

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:37:29 CEST 2007

The VGA input card needs to have Quicktime (OSX), DIrectShow (Windows) or
V4L (Linux) drivers to work in GEM.

If you can do DVI instead try the BlackMagic Intensity card which has HDMI
input and captures 720p or 1080i under OSX and Windows.  A review can and
howto can be found here:

http://createdigitalmotion.com/2007/05/08/real-time-uncompressed-hd-mixing-on-the-cheap-with-decklink-intensity/