[GEM-dev] shader library

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Aug 14 12:16:41 CEST 2007

Hi GEM'ers

I'm playing around with the idea of writing a GPL GLSL shader library for
fluxus, but there isn't going to be anything fluxus specific about the
shaders, so I thought it might be nice to share. Is there anything I need
to do to make them easier to use inside GEM? Also, is anyone else doing
this sort of thing already?

I'm starting on the absolute basics - and concentrating on the more self
contained shaders, to avoid having require complex frameworks for them to
run in, but there are two shaders so far and some more planned here:

http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=FluxusHardwareShaderLibrary

cheers,

dave

http://www.pawfal.org/dave/