[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-1774248 ] separator doesn't seem to work with pix_video

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 14 21:33:29 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1774248, was opened at 2007-08-14 15:33
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=1774248&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

Using the Gem example 04.video/04.videoRTX.pd, it looks like there is a problem with the separator.  The rtx'ed video on the bottom looks fine, but the top video, which is supposed to be just the preview of the video stream, flickers between the bare video and the RTX'ed video.

I modified that patch, swapping pix_blur with pix_rtx and the same thing happened.  (I attached this patch).

I attached screen captures to illustrate the problem.  This is on a MacBook Pro 2.33 with a ATY,RadeonX1600 running Mac OS X 10.4.10.