[GEM-dev] shader library

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:40:34 CEST 2007

GEM doesn't support geometry shaders at this point.  It could turn out that
they won't work well with the Pd/GEM environment, but there are other
aspects of GL that don't work either.  GL was clearly not designed to do
what GEM does, so there is a lot of work to be done for each new feature
added to GL.  There is a lot of compromise needed to fit the latest and
greatest into a framework over a decade old.