[GEM-dev] how the get framerate of GEM in a pix_ object ?

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Thu Aug 16 22:57:35 CEST 2007

Hallo!

chris clepper schrieb:
> I have only used the 'fps' feature on Window and OSX.  Maybe this is not
> implemented on Linux?

Yes, thats not supported on linux. However, I just recognized that I
need something else.

One can calculate the framerate like this:
( 0.0 != s_deltime) ? (1000. / s_deltime) : 0.0 );
where s_deltime is a static variable in GemMan.cpp, so I cannot access
it from outside unfortunately ...

Should/Can I add a getFramerate method to GemMan class ?
(I really need this for video file writing, because with some APIs you
have to set the framerate bevor recording ...)

LG
Georg