[GEM-dev] added me as a developer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Aug 25 23:06:37 CEST 2007

Hey,

I just talked with IOhannes about getting added to the pd-gem
sourceforge project as a developer.  He told me to post here in the
same style as pd-dev.

For anyone who might not know me, I've been using Pd since 2000, I
was a lurker for a couple years, then 2002 starting posting and
working on Pd itself.  I am currently the main developer of the Pd-
extended package, and am working USB HID and arduino interfaces, as
well as the mapping library.

I would like to be added as a gem dev so that I can update and
maintain the Gem help and example patches.  I could also fix very
minor bugs, like a couple I recently submitted, but I have no plans
to start writing Gem objects or extensions since my OpenGL knowledge
is theory only, no practice.

So now... it's lazy consensus time!

----

Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic