[GEM-dev] pix_video bug

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:38:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

When you send an [open( message to a [pix_video] object, even if the open
fails (for example because the device is already open by another pix_video
or another application, or even if there is NO device to open at all), it
always outputs the message:
"opened device <n>"
(after outputting the appropriate error messages).

It shouldn't say "opened device" unless the device has really been opened
succesfully.

By the way, is the SourceForge bug tracker for project "GEM: Graphics
Environment for Multimedia" the right place where to report bugs?
I ask this because there are only 4 bugs in the tracker (and 2 in the GEM
category of Pure Data bug tracker) while I don't believe that GEM has only 4
known bugs.

Thanks
Matteo Sisti Sette