[GEM-dev] added me as a developer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 5 03:24:57 CEST 2007

So... nudge nudge.  Has the mandatory, lazy consensus waiting period
expired?  Can I be added?  I have a new gemwin help patch to check in :D

.hc

On Aug 28, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Cool, my sf name is eighthave, someone can add me when they get a
> chance.
>
> .hc
>

> On Aug 25, 2007, at 7:19 PM, chris clepper wrote:
>
>> I guess I am the only other active GEM developer, and adding you
>> is fine with me.  Consensus!
>>
>> We still really need a Windows developer.  If you know anyone...
>>
>> cgc
>>
>> On 8/25/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> I just talked with IOhannes about getting added to the pd-gem
>> sourceforge project as a developer.  He told me to post here in the
>> same style as pd-dev.
>>
>> For anyone who might not know me, I've been using Pd since 2000, I
>> was a lurker for a couple years, then 2002 starting posting and
>> working on Pd itself.  I am currently the main developer of the Pd-
>> extended package, and am working USB HID and arduino interfaces, as
>> well as the mapping library.
>>
>> I would like to be added as a gem dev so that I can update and
>> maintain the Gem help and example patches.  I could also fix very
>> minor bugs, like a couple I recently submitted, but I have no plans
>> to start writing Gem objects or extensions since my OpenGL knowledge
>> is theory only, no practice.
>>
>> So now... it's lazy consensus time!
>>
>> .hc

>> ---
>> ----
>>
>> Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic

> ------
>
> "It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means
> we don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
> Environmentalism", by Curtis White

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith