[GEM-dev] added me as a developer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 5 17:26:11 CEST 2007

On Sep 5, 2007, at 3:15 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> So... nudge nudge.  Has the mandatory, lazy consensus waiting
>> period expired?  Can I be added?  I have a new gemwin help patch
>> to check in :D
>
> as you can see, i slowly shake off the dust of my holidayish
> conventionist attitude and start working again.
> i have added you.

Thanks.

> mfg.asdr
> IOhannes
>
> PS: and i will revert the 00.VideoSimple.pd if the only 2 remaining
> messages are "enumerate" and "dialog" :-)

I'll test it on GNU/Linux and make sure it works.  What's missing?
If you want to use the original version as a test patch, it would
make sense to label it that, like 05.TestVideo.  I think that the
first example patch, which is called "simple video" should be
simple.  It currently is not.  I've watched many newbies get totally
stumped by that patch as it is.

----

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli