[GEM-dev] texunit and framebuffer

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Sep 9 20:42:51 CEST 2007

chris clepper a écrit :
> Yes, I want to do this but I will not have time to work on the framebuffer
> object for at least a week.
>
> Maybe Johannes can do it sooner or you can try yourself.  Look at the
> pix_texture 'texunit' message and make a similar one for gemframebuffer.  If
> it works post it here.

the texunit message does only update m_texunit.
this is used to change active texture with :
glActiveTexture(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB + m_texunit);

triing to figure where to use this fonction in gemframebuffer does only point to my incompetence.
so, i'll have a deeper look, but for now, i did not understand...

cyrille