[GEM-dev] automated drawing in gem?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:39:54 CEST 2007

I don't know if it it works out of the box??? I just saw how this is
done with jit.gl.lua. I am in a class with all Max users... but I don't
care, do all my assignments in Pd. and I learn a lot!
I do the vertex and fragment shader with the [glsl_vertex],
[glsl_fragment], [glsl_program] and the rest with the GEMgl... objects.
almost all gl commants exist as a GEM object. I also figured out how to
do textures (finally), even multiple. still, scripting would be really
good to have.
marius.