[GEM-dev] [openpanel] crashes pd when changing font

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Thu Sep 20 22:46:55 CEST 2007

Patrice Colet a écrit :
> IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :
>
>> it's not that complicated.
>
>  Hello,
>
> The only binary that is able to load all my ttf files with the openpanel
> without crashing pd is gem-0.90.1-W32-i586, but moocow patch isn't
> applied to this one.
>
>  You can give a try with the string-test.pd patch in attached archive,
> just try to load twice a ttf file with openpanel, for me it
> systematically crashes pd with any 0.91 snapshot.

I've also attached in the archive of the last mail a text manipulation
abstraction called text-test.pd, this one crashes with

gem-CVS20060914-W32-i686-bin, I've no idea why, and with

gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin, there is a:

"GL: énumérant non valide" error printed into the pd console at each
rendering frame.