[GEM-dev] [openpanel] crashes pd when changing font

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Fri Sep 21 00:38:49 CEST 2007

zmoelnig at iem.at a écrit :
> Quoting Patrice Colet <pat at mamalala.org>:
>

>>  You can give a try with the string-test.pd patch in attached archive,
>> just try to load twice a ttf file with openpanel, for me it
>> systematically crashes pd with any 0.91 snapshot.
>
> please file a bug-report at sourceforge.
> i believe that this has been fixed in the latest CVS version, but that
> one has not yet been compiled for w32 (afaik)

  That's right, I've given a try on ubuntu64 with a Gem version compiled
  last september 12 from cvs, it doesn't crash with using openpanel, but
I've discovered another bug, :D, the text is half rendered with text2d,
it seems good with other text objects, we only see the half of the
bottom of each glyph.