[GEM-dev] automated drawing in gem?

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:11:03 CEST 2007

To compile lua, you should be able to just download it and make on
OSX.  Be sure to add this flag during compilations: -DLUA_USE_MACOSX .
 This enables the dynamic loader in lua for loading Lua modules.  You
also might need this flag as well:  -isysroot
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk  It has been so long since I did a
command line build of Lua.  I use a framework build exclusively now
built from an xcode project.  Have you looked in the source files for
canvas_load?  I don't know where this comes from.  This would be the
first thing to figure out.

wes