[GEM-dev] pdlua + luagl + Gem (was: automated drawing in gem?)

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 03:35:53 CEST 2007

If you run the shell comand 'nm' you can see what symbols are
exported.  Just do:

nm (pdlib whatever that may be) | grep canvas_load and look at the man
page of nm to find out what the result means.  It could also be that
whatever is looking for that symbol is looking in the wrong path.  I
believe the full path will show up in the console or system error log.
 On OSX it's in /Apps/Utils/Console.

wes