[GEM-dev] pdlua + luagl + Gem

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 05:20:18 CEST 2007

hi claude,
sorry, I gave a wrong information, but the _canvas_open error is still
there.

/Library/Pd/lua.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Library/Pd/lua.pd_darwin, 10): Symbol
not found: _canvas_open
   Referenced from: /Library/Pd/lua.pd_darwin
   Expected in:
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd

lua: can't load library
marius.