[GEM-dev] pdlua + luagl + Gem (was: automated drawing in gem?)

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:05:34 CEST 2007

hi wesley,
need your help again for the luaGL part... I did
svn co -r 15 https://luagl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/luagl luagl
and found your branch of luagl. I also saw a xcode proj and after some
tries I got it to build.
I have a file opengl and opengl.so but don't know how to "make install"
with xcode? tried to put them manually in /sw/share/lue/5.1 but seem to
miss some other things.
lua: error loading `mariusgl2':
[string "mariusgl2"]:3: module 'opengl' not found:
	no field package.preload['opengl']
	no file './opengl.lua'
	no file '/sw/share/lua/5.1/opengl.lua'
	no file '/sw/share/lua/5.1/opengl/init.lua'
	no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/opengl.lua'
	no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/opengl/init.lua'
	no file './opengl.bundle'
	no file './opengl.so'
	no file '/sw/lib/lua/5.1/opengl.bundle'
	no file '/sw/lib/lua/5.1/opengl.so'
	no file '/sw/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.bundle'
	no file '/sw/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so'
	no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/opengl.bundle'
	no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/opengl.so'
	no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.bundle'
	no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so'
  mariusgl2
marius.